The Triton is now available in the UO-CAH Bestiary: Here
This pet is part of Rising Tide (Publish 104) and will be available when the Publish goes live.
This post has been edited to include the changes made to the Triton in Release 4.
The Triton comes with innate Healing and is Fully Magical capable
Since this pet comes from a Statuette, it is always a 2 slot and is trainable to 5-slots.
It looks like a blue hued Lava Elemental:
Full spawn stats are in the Bestiary, here are some quick notes about it and the changes made to the Triton in Release 4:
- It comes with overcapped Resisting Spells up to 190
- It comes with overcapped Dexterity with a range of 151 to 220
- It has a damage spread of 50% Physical and 50% Energy
- It comes with overcapped Energy Resist with a range of 85% to 90%
- It can spawn with overcapped Wrestling with a range of 110 to 130 (new in Release 4)
- It now spawns with lower overall Hit Points in a tighter range of 650 to 700 (new in Release 4)
- It now spawns with lower Strength in a tighter range of 110 to ~250 (new in Release 4)
Even with the lower Strength and Hits ranges, this pet is still very powerful with a lot of potential.
The natural overcapped Wrestling is a great addition to the pet, saving tamers another costly scroll.